SORRY I MISSED MARCH
Fuuuck. It's okay. It's still March in America so I'll write this blog post quickly.
I have been so busy this month... I've been all caught up in university junk but now that's slowing down since I've been accepted into and chosen my university! Yay! Now I won't doxx myself but it's in a really nice part of the city... I'm certainly not going anywhere fancy but as long as I can get qualifications and experience then I'm all happy.
I am doing biomedical science but this year will be my foundation year since I lack science qualifications. Lol. I'm kinda surprised how I'm being let into this course considering how disconnected I am from science (last time in education was for digital illustration).. but that's only because I was comparing myself to the kids studying science currently. I think I'll be older than some of my uni peers because I took a while to figure out what I wanted to do but thats fine. No one will notice probably.
Other than uni junk... I've been deep in the writing trenches. I don't know if I mentioned it on here but on my Aquamarine blog, I posted about 'Fall in love'. TLDR: 'Fall in love' is a sequel story to Aquamarine's vague present canon and it's about Raphael, ex-Aquamarine diver, and Felissia, hitwoman and housekeeper.
(Pictured: Raphael and Palafin, Felissia and skitty and my pokemon trainer OC Burger and her twin ralts-es! I drew these on a drawpile with some friends. Raphael and Felissia's pokemon were chosen as vibe matches but I've also picked out actual teams for them too. Maybe I'll put that on my Aquamarine blog since I have teams for all of my OCs.)
I've made really good progress on 'Fall in love'. I overestimated how long this would be so I'm splitting the story into 4 main parts and releasing them individually. I'm almost done writing the winter chapter! Then I'll have it proofread and make any edits then make some illustrations I wanted to insert too. I guess it's a really stripped down visual novel. I really cannot be asked to code on top of write so... It's plain text with images :-P
Omg I did tussle with coding though. Since blogger lets you edit HTML on a post I wanted to implement a button that shows pictures when clicked. Really simple. But for some reason I found it impossible to find the code and make it work. I GOT IT EVENTUALLY BUT UM. WOW. NO WONDER I STOPPED DOING COMPSCI.
Um.. I kinda haven't been drawing much lately though. Just been doing more writing and been busy. I did draw this yesterday on the same drawpile I mentioned earlier.
Anyway that's all I got for now. If I ever think of something else to make a blog post of then I will. And I'm sure I will with how many things are happening in April! Some of my most hyped anime, Tomodachi life in 2 weeks, FFXIV 7.5... Fun fun fun.
Thanks for reading and take care! >_o)~*


No comments:
Post a Comment