THANK YOU 2025

I don't know how, but another year has passed which means the Rankaroid blog is now 2 years old. I can't believe it... this year seriously happened in an instant. I'm so thankful for my friends this year who made this year so much fun.

A lot and not a lot happened this year. I had a lot of free time and I had a health scare halfway through, but now I'm well and good. I'm not really sure how the future is going to look but I'm told that a lot of people my age aren't sure so I think it's okay to feel a bit lost. Maybe I'll set myself on a path soon... Don't know!

Let's review the things I said last year why don't we...


Ha....ha.............HAHA...................

No AA7. Try again next year. No KH4. Try again next year. Missing link.........GOT CANCELLED LOOOOOOOL.... :,V

And.... you know what...? I'll take AITSF3. No sleep is more like 1.5 since it takes place between 1 and 2 but it's still technically the third game in the series.

  1. I try my best to..
  2. Honestly this year I drew A LOT for me-standards. I have (cough) Danganronpa Another to thank for that. I've been a little sloppy on studies though... There's still time though
  3. Let's move on.
  4. I tried. I really did. I have like 5 different attempts at a Dolly model :,( Blender is so hard and takes me a long time. But I haven't quite given up yet. I just have a lot more things I want to do before picking 3D back up. Har har...
  5. Yeah did better on this. Though I'm pretty sure the only game I really played myself was Pokemon Z-A :P

My goals for 2026.... Not too sure. I guess it's going to be pretty similar.
  1. Draw and study more
  2. Read at least 2 books per month (keeping my expectations realistic..)
  3. More Aquamarine
  4. ...Make some moolah on the side
These goals are pretty vague but I don't really have anything better. Hehe... 

Tonight I had a chill night with my parents on new year's eve... New years is also my dad's bday so we double up on celebrations. I feel like the magic of the holiday season wasn't very strong this year but that's ok! I'm spending it with my loved ones so it's still special.

I was going to do the Rankaroid 2025 favourites posts sooner but omg I am SO bad at planning things so I'll do that tomorrow. I do know what I'm going to put on there though :-D

Happy new year! I hope 2026 treats us all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment